La Cucina Italiana, the gastronomic magazine for families and gourmets, this year celebrates its prestigious 90th anniversary with a fine bone china porcelain collection made by Geminiano Cozzi Venezia 1765 for sale exclusively at Coincasa. The La Cucina Italian 90 years of flavours collection consists of three services: Geometric, in which geometric designs envelop the soft lines of the service where the elegant and minimal black and white lines are inspired by the gazzette motif of the first issue in 1929. Vintage, in three colours, inspired by the title blocks of the 1956 cookbooks, reproduced in a playful way, both in the interior and beyond the edges of the porcelain items. Vegan, extracted from the 80s and 90s, is a service that mixes illustrations of the time in a mixed technique.
Diameter: 28 cm
FINE BONE CHINA
Care and Maintenance:
DISHWASHER AND MICROWAVE SAFE
- Standard Delivery in Italy at € 7,90 in 3-5 working days excluding furniture.
- Delivery in EU countries at € 20 in 3-5 working days excluding furniture.
- Delivery of furniture all over Italy to be planned with carrier within approximately 20 working days from the day of the order at a cost of 40€ or 8% of the total order amount. 20€ overcharge for deliveries to Sicily and Sardinia for amounts below 500€
- Click and collect in selected Coin stores in Italy excluding furniture. Free for orders over 50 €.
- To return your order, please login to your personal area "My orders" and select your order and the products to return